If we put as much energy into recovery and success as we did into feeding our addiction we could be unstoppable says Dave Atherton. Dave successfully overcame addiction to heroin, alcohol, and opioid pain medication. He is founder of Atherton New Living coaching program (http://athertonlive.com/) and author of Addiction, Gravity, Love. In this episode Dave shares his story of recovery and we discuss powerful tools and strategies to maximize our potential to beat addiction and live a successful life.
Christian Radio Host, Producer, Inspirational Speaker, Writer
- After the Flowers Die – Grief, Alcoholism, Trauma, and Recovery (Episode 87)
- Deep Recovery Talk (& Coffee) with Michelle Vanderstokker – Episode 86
- How to Put as Much Effort into your Sobriety as You Did your Addiction
- Life Recovery Skills with Tricia Parido (Episode 84)
- Social Media Addiction (Part 2)
- Social Media Addiction (Part 1)