In this episode we dig into overcoming negative self-esteem and embracing our true- identity. I’m joined by Tina Yeager, host of Flourish-Meant Podcast, and author of an amazing book called “Beautiful Warrior – Finding Victory over the lies Formed Against You.” We will share personal stories about our own struggles with self esteem and identity issues. Plus we’ll dive into the roots of self-esteem challenges and what can happen when we get our identity apart from God.
Christian Radio Host, Producer, Inspirational Speaker, Writer
- What is Codependency and is it an Addiction?
- Is God Mad at me because I‘m an Alcoholic? (Episode 35)
- The Serenity Prayer – What does it Mean and how will it Help You Stay Sober? (Episode34)
- 5 Things You Must do to Stop Drinking Alcohol (or Using Drugs) Episode 33
- What Does Forgiveness have to do with Recovery Anyway?
- How do I Know if I’m an Alcoholic or Addict (Episode 32)