Forgiveness vs Reconciliation in the Recovery Process (Episode 103) It is said in the rooms of recovery that resentment is the number one killer. Forgiveness is imperative in the recovery process and it is also instrumental in good mental health. However, many people struggle to forgive because they think it means they have to open the door to that person and risk being hurt all over again. In this episode you will learn the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation. You will also learn how to forgive and how you know when you have forgiven!
Radio Host, Podcaster, Producer, Recovery Coach, Inspirational Speaker, and Writer
- Shame, Addiction, and Deceit to Radiant Redemption with Tanya Jurecki (Episode 104)
- Forgiveness vs Reconciliation in the Recovery Process (Episode 103)
- DEA Veteran Talks Fentanyl, Education, and Prevention (Episode 102)
- Addiction, Pain, and Performance with former NFL Star Randy Grimes (Episode 101)
- Intersection Between God, Science, and Addiction with Michael Cossette (Episode 100)
- Going from Victim to Victorious with Teresa Nickel (Episode 99)