In this episode I’m joined by national speaker and bestselling author Carol Kent who shares the powerful story behind her book “When I Lay my Isaac Down.” We will talk about strategies to cope and heal even in the midst of trauma and tragedy. Learn about the type of lies the enemy will tempt you to believe, especially during extreme trials and difficulties. Hear about hope-filled choices you can make when facing a new kind of normal? Also, if God is calling you to write or to speak, but you’re struggling with fear or lack of confidence, we will have some great suggestions for you. Plus, get a special discount code to the annual “Speak Up” conference July 14-16th.
Christian Radio Host, Producer, Inspirational Speaker, Writer
- How to Have a Killer Marriage (Episode 19)
- Three Things Sobriety Taught me About Marriage (Episode 18)
- 3 Things Sobriety Taught me about a Healthy Marriage
- Two Reasons we Attract Unhealthy People (Episode 17)
- Healed by Love – Learning to Attract Healthy Relationships (Episode 16)
- Working through Tragedy with Carol Kent (Episode 15)